Friday 29 October 2010

“Time and words can't be recalled, even if it was only yesterday”
- Yiddish Proverb

Very, very briefly,  it's time for bed, Thursday, actually Friday (and work in a few hours!).

I just wanted to say something (er, nothing in particular, just something, anything at all)

Week two back at work and things are still difficult (although only for me), I just can't seem to interact with colleagues (although it is easy to have a facade with patients) and I feel constantly on the edge of panic. 
Though apart from this minor trauma, very little else is happening. 

Now the year is rushing towards Christmas, won't somebody please put on the brakes? 




"I wish I could think of a positive point to leave you with. Will you take two negative points?" - Woody Allen


No comments: