Tuesday 2 November 2010

“It takes a genius to whine appealingly.”
- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Blurg... I am once again, quite intoxicated. that usually means two things...

I've been back at work two weeks now, and my last shift was, well, almost tolerable. Let's see what happens.  
In my drunken state I can admit that for whatever reason, Barbara is never far from my mind. Her birthday is coming up soon, should I send her some sort of card?  Should I do anything at all? (even my Dad spontaneously said I should today, did he sense my brooding?)
I hope she's happy, I really do...

Probably best to remain silent...

In much more trivial matters, I must say I really enjoyed "The Walking Dead" premiere, and with this weeks "Dexter" the new season finally kicked into gear !! 
I have to slumpingly fall asleep now...


one of my all time favourite songs...


“He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors” - Thomas Jefferson


No comments: