Friday 19 November 2010

“Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time.”
- Stephen Wright

Remember when I used to post everyday? What on Earth was I babbling about? Oh! - fair enough.

Well, I've been back at work over a month now, and was supposed to have a fortnights holiday next week, but for some reason I didn't get it ( I was using it as some kind of mental health beacon, i.e,. I was quite looking forward to it). The reason, I surmise - there wasn't enough staff to cover, but it would have been nice to have been told that rather than just find out accidentally, I'm a big fan of good manners. (See - I must be getting back to normal ! complaining about stuff!)

There's something annoyingly niggling in the back of my mind, and it's informing everything I do, without me being consciously aware of what it is. 
Maybe I'm just coming down with something. 
I wonder if it's connected, but I have been experiencing rather a lot of 'deja vu' moments recently (in fact this tangent only appeared because of experiencing one amid the last paragraph). I believe (perhaps erroneously, go google it) these are due to miscommunication between the left and right sides of the brain, maybe I'm mentally and physically crazy now? (that was a joke, by the way). 




“Anywhere is walking distance, if you've got the time.”



No comments: