Tuesday 23 November 2010

“Where there's music there can be love”
- French Proverb

Well I'm on holiday, why doesn't that excite me more? It's around 2am on Tuesday morning.

I received a letter informing me I'd be on half pay from the next payday. I was a bit shocked, as I've been back at work for five weeks now. I spoke to 'someone' in human resources, who said he'd sort it out, but until I see that payslip, I have my doubts.

We've had some most excellent patients in the last week. Gentlemen in their late 70s and early 80s, who really define the term 'Gentlemen'. The type of fellow who wears a tie and jacket even when just popping to the shops. They often have a 'Ronald Coleman' moustache, impeccable manners and a loving family - here's hoping! A pleasure to look after.

Despite my proclaiming that I rarely feel lonely, well I often do. Especially these last couple of weeks, the anniversary of that most wonderful trip.

My projector is still away for repair, but that didn't stop me from enjoying last nights 'Dexter'. The most tense , and enjoyable show on TV at the moment.

End of line...


(I'm so excited about this film...)


"I've got an Elvis address book. Trouble is after I'd written Graceland in it I couldn't think of any others." - Tim Vine

No comments: