Friday 24 June 2011

“The lazier a man is, the more he plans to do tomorrow.”
- Norwegian proverb

Today is not a good day. Mentally I feel a lot like the recent weather - grey, muggy, with lots of rain, physically I feel like a deflated balloon, refilled with porridge.
Over the past few weeks, I've felt this creeping up on me, but chose to (optimistically?) ignore it. However I've had my days off back to back, which is effectively a week away from work. This means the usual distractions of routine, having to get up early, and actually interacting with human beings haven't been there. Odd to say, but although I really look forward to time off, when it arrives it acts as a lens, bringing all my lacking and hang ups into glorious focus...

Have to leave for work now...





“Experience is the best teacher, but the tuition is high.”


No comments: