Thursday 25 October 2012

Do Not Forsake Me Oh My Darling...

Well that's another fabulous holiday over with (does anyone even read this rubbish? other than a drunken me, a year later? thought not).

Somehow it escaped my mind that Billie and her new clan are off to Spain for a week, (apparently it's half term next week!) that'll be a fortnight I won't see her, she only lives about two miles away, how'd that occur?

Little (read nothing, nada, nowt!) in the way of news of course. I continue to swing between bleak despair and skin crawling boredom.
Of course minutes after starting work tomorrow, even this'll seem preferable.

I ordered a new armchair from eBay.
I waited in for delivery today - of course it never arrived.
I'm at work for the next seven days, that was the whole bloody reason for arranging delivery today! The mists are clearing, I see a trip to a depot in my future...

Pointless coda - I watched "Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind" again last night, my how I love that film...
(and I finally got around to watching 'The Prisoner' Blu ray box set)
get it?



be seeing you...

No comments: