Thursday 23 August 2007

“If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.” - Lewis Carroll

Long time no see.
For some reason I'm extremely unhappy today. However I can't really put my finger on exactly why. I've been snappy at my daughter, just a little mind, and that's not like me. The weather is unexpectedly sunny today (so she's gone out to play for a while) and that usually cheers me up. However all it seems to have done is reveal the mess (both figuratively and literally) that is my day to day life in greater detail.

I am such a procrastinator, if it where not for my daughter, I really don't know what sort of mess I'd be in! Enough of the self pity already!

At least my life has a second ray of sunshine now, the fabulous Barbara Hultberg.

Okay today I am a little maudlin, I promise next time sarcastic observations aplenty!

This week I am enjoying : thinking of Vancouver, Heroes on the BBC, and Pan's Labyrinth.



“One of the secrets of life is that all that is really worth the doing is what we do for others” - Lewis Carrol




No comments: