Friday 24 August 2007

"Tonight, from a room only Dickens could love!"
- Sparks

I don't really have anything to say , I just really loved that line above.
My cryptic countdown begins - ten weeks to go!

This week I am still amused by : the self importance of blue tooth headset wearers, four wheel drive owners, the British mentality.

Today I am mostly listening to Sparks, and mash-ups. The good mash-up is a sublime creation, taking two good songs, or more often than not one classic and one forgettable , and crafting something new. A 21st century creation.

Speaking of which, despite my recent rant on the absence of food pills, jet packs, and silver jumpsuits in the Britain of 2007, I realised today just how much impact technology has on my everyday life. I can find out information almost instantly, make pristine digital images and sounds, not to mention the entertainment options available to me.
Above all it has allowed me to discover an intelligent, beautiful and witty Woman, half a world away. Thank you LastFm.com !



This is my favourite sparks song, plus a fabulous, fabulous video!!!



“Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.” - Charles Dickens




No comments: