Monday 6 August 2007

“Nearly everything you do is of no importance, but it is important that you do it”

Hello, remember me? Really! How kind.

I bought a new computer from Dell! I've been saving for about a year, and they had a good deal last week, so I thought "what the hell!" I check my online bank balance the next day , and voila! I see they are about to bill me for THREE computers! needless to say , this would make me seriously overdrawn, and I had to wait all weekend before it was sorted, but sorted it is. However, the problems of one little person don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world! (if you'll forgive the misquote).

Looking forward to seeing my daughter soon, she's been in Spain, and I've missed her terribly.


“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” - Buddha

(Buddha and Gandhi eh?)









No comments: