Tuesday 14 August 2007

“What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.” - Goethe

No posts recently? Why I wonder? Could it be the fault of Virgin "So Called" Media? my "so called" service provider? (although the only service they provide is absolute S*!@ )
I have a "vonage" phone (i.e. no land line) so I've been cut off from the world completely, not even able to speak to my daughter. I know it must seem strange, but I don't have a mobile phone. Why haven't I called Virgin - duh! no phone!
Furthermore, they now charge 25p a minute to call an Indian call centre where everyone reads from scripts, and won't actually listen, or use a bit of common sense. I've rang them about 15 times recently regarding speed issues (oh how I long for the days when speed was the only issue!) and the average call length was about an hour!

So I've been waiting for the brief window in the day when my modem lights come on and stay on.

(with perfect timing there was a huge gap between me typing this and posting, as my broadband connection was lost for almost a day, and now it's gone again, this sentence has taken around 12 hours to complete!)

Sorry, not much content today, just complaints. More fun soon.



“It's very dangerous to wave to people you don't know because what if they don't have hands? They'll think you're cocky.” - Mitch Hedburg



No comments: