Thursday 1 November 2007

Come fly with me!

Well hello! for what might be the last post for a few weeks. Yes of course I'm off to Canada tomorrow (as opposed to Canda, which was where I got all my clothes in the 1970's ! - did any one get that obscure reference?).

I got up at 6am today to check in on-line. All I can say is blimey! there are some early risers out there, half the plane was full and of course all the extra leg room seats were gone ( I am six foot two after all!). If anyone cares to look at an Airbus 330 seating plan, I'm in 14b.

Work was just a dimly remembered blur, I was out of there ASAP, but rather unexpectedly there were some very genuine and touching goodbyes to me, Awwww!

I'm off to see my Daughter for the last time (before I fly!) and then I'll have a few hours to do all the stuff I should have done sooner, like pack!!!

If inspiration strikes, see you later if not see you in a couple of weeks.

Billy has left the building.


I love this song, and the video is simply perfect.

"I'm explaining to you because you look nervous."

"I'm not nervous. Well, maybe I was a bit...concerned but that's not the same thing"





No comments: