Friday 30 November 2007

“Either he's dead or my watch has stopped.”

Lazy sod! Me that is. A sudden burst of posting and then a week of nothing. I'm back into my work routine and unfortunately I can see my wasting of my days off falling back into place. One good thing however is I feel a whole lot more positive, that sense of dread and doom that often totally disabled me is thankfully missing (at least for the moment - wait until the full blast of winter hits you!) - Hey ! stay cheerful!

Whilst in Vancouver we had a night of storms and the next day the power was out. (This seems to be quite common in a land of so many trees). Consequently I had an interesting day of experiencing the modern life style sans electricity, no shops no music, no heat. Actually the whole day was really enjoyable, thankfully Barbara had a ready supply of candles and boardgames. One bonus was the view of the night sky, without the light pollution , the stars were beautiful ( even to me with my night blindness!)



“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” - Oscar Wilde


No comments: