Thursday 31 January 2008

This is my happening and it freaks me out!

I'm on holiday, almost a week off. I've finally bit the bullet (thanks to Barbara's divine inspiration) and got around to (at least starting anyway) decorating my bedroom, predictably in my favourite orange and white. I've had to chuck out so much junk that I'd had boxed and bagged these years I've lived in my little house. It was really quite cathartic to get some space in there at last! It shames me to say that I hadn't seen the floor for two years!

Heavens to Betsy though! My dormer must have been built for the lowest quote in the history of building! there are holes and cracks and odd angles and the floor is so uneven I'm dreading peeking under the carpet - who knows what evil lurks!

more of this later I suspect.

The Teen Tycoon of Rock has just watched "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls". Although released in 1970 it is pure 60s , and whilst it may have the heaving bosoms that director Russ Meyer was famous for it is intentionally funny, and has a killer soundtrack. (I only wish I had the R1 disc, the R2 is non-anamorphic for goodness sake, and has no extras! - I'm off to search e-bay!)

Sorry for the poor grammar and style tonight , I'm just too tired to rewrite tonight - goodnight!

Compare and contrast :










“It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature.” - Steven Wright


(love the Tesco's carrier bag Shirley!)

No comments: