Saturday 28 June 2008

“He who laughs, lasts.”

I am not feeling sorry for myself. That would imply some sort of me versus the universe injustice. Sometimes you do get what you deserve, and I am surely the architect of my own , if not quite destruction, then my decline and fall. It's quite a realisation that the best parts of your life are probably all behind you.
It's not that I'm a bad person, I'm just too lazy to be a good one, at least consistently. Life continues, and that's about it at the moment. The two sided coin that is work and just sitting here continues to flip, flip, flip.

(Okay that does sound like feeling sorry for myself - it wasn't meant thus!)




one my top ten songs, like ever!


I am being driven slowly insane by the endless banging, of what I can only assume is a trampoline in my neighbours yard. The unique layout of these Victorian terraces means I can't see what they are up to, so it's either a trampoline or they are constructing an Ark.
Long summer days mean long summer jumping sessions I suppose.

It feels like most of my recent posts have been influenced by alcohol! Can you guess which half of this post was?

Work is really getting me down at the moment, but it is the lucky man who always enjoys his work, although sometimes might be nice!

I'm off to grimace for a bit, with a bottle of Chilean red...

“People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.” - Calvin and Hobbes


No comments: