Wednesday 11 June 2008

“Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider!”

Well yesterday's post seems prophetic (and pathetic) today. A life shattering e-mail, and now the day stretched out in front of me seems even more empty and pointless than it did when I got out of bed. I really am the Architect of my own destruction, I know I've said this many times before, but I really am an idiot!



“The best way to waste your life, ... is by taking notes. The easiest way to avoid living is to just watch. Look for the details. Report. Don't participate.” - Chuck Palahniuk


edit - in the hour or so spent with this post, the sun of the past few days has vanished and it looks like there's going to be a storm. Honestly I'm not making this stuff up.


No comments: