Sunday 29 June 2008

“Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.”

It appears I'm losing what's left of my mind.
I bought two Cd's recently only to find I already owned them, they were only 99p each, so no great loss. Next I watched a DVD I purchased recently and noticed I already had a copy (amusingly it was "The Man with two Brains" - the fact is amusing by the way, the Movie much less so) that's two whole British Pounds wasted!! (I have a couple of other examples, but this so called "story" is starting to bore me!).
The past day or two I've been so restless and directionless, "What's new?" the well informed and astute among you might ask! good point - Just the intensity I suppose. I feel a little like a rat in a cage with two rooms, one is a little hospital, the other has a little desk and computer.





“I am but mad north-north-west: when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw”



No comments: