Wednesday 11 June 2008

“Misfortune tests friends, and detects enemies”

My Brother has had some bad luck over the past few years. Highlights include divorce which led to homelessness, depression and then redundancy (though unrelated to all the others). Recently spiralling debts left him only one choice , to declare himself bankrupt. I wouldn't usually talk about this here, but today I was at my Mams, yes again, when his one remaining asset, his car, was collected and taken away! (by debtors) It was heartbreaking for me, and I was already feeling sorry for myself , so heaven knows how he felt. He doesn't really communicate feelings, at least to me, and he was putting on a stoic "couldn't care less" face.
It's going to be a big problem for such a sociable Fella, luckily he has some good friends, who I'm sure will help out (as will I!). Anyway good luck with your interviews FAH!


“Words pay no debts.” - William Shakespeare




No comments: