Wednesday 8 April 2009

“A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money.”
- W.C. Fields

"Yes, I know my luck too well
And I'll probably never see you again
I'll probably never see you again
I'll probably never see you again"


I'm quite dull. Or at least I lead quite a dull life. Hence no posts recently. How many times can you say, work was busy, I miss someone, I'm miserable? (quite a lot it would seem).
Today I'm waiting a mysterious £600 withdrawal from my bank account. I don't know where it's going (yet) but my bank cannot help me until it leaves the account, so cue Billy worrying, worrying and worrying. My silly bank lets you see your balance, plus the available balance, and there is a £600 difference. Amazingly in this high tech world, they cannot tell me the source of this, until it actually goes, bye bye money!

(I'm sure, they'll be able to retrieve it, by which I mean I'm not bloody sure at all...)




“I only drink to steady my nerves. Sometimes I'm so steady I don't move for months.” - W.C. Fields

No comments: