Thursday 25 March 2010

"Never marry for money. You can borrow it cheaper"
- Scots Proverb

"You have a date for half past eight tonight,
Some distant bell starts chiming now"


Well another uneventful week draws to a , er... middle. Six straight days at work over, and a days off / pay day combo arrives (and promptly leaves I suspect).

It feel like an age since I was on my 'own' ward, and it is if you consider a month an age. I also have the indignity of night shift next week , as if moving to another ward was not punishment enough!

Events transpire so that I'll only see Billie once this week, and that was today (actually now yesterday).

I bought a pack of fortune cookies, to amuse Billie mostly (although it turned out she amusingly/annoyingly assigned some sort of significance to them!).
Anyway mine said ;
'write a letter to a Friend'.What's that mean eh? eh? (here he goes again!)

This last week I've watched all 37 episodes of 'Time Gentleman Please' (I'm cheeky me), continued to be very poor at 'Rock Band' and been a bit disappointed that Richard Alpert (in 'Lost') is only 160ish.
I always thought he would be an ancient Egyptian (at least that would explain the eyeliner) or summat. [Speaking of this weeks lost, how come a slave ship (with very roomy accommodation by the way, heading from Tenerife to 'The New World' ended up in the South Pacific??? who was navigating? Helen Keller? (one for the kids there)].

More of the same headed your way soon...

but who can I write a letter to?




“Time and words can't be recalled, even if it was only yesterday” - Yiddish Proverb



No comments: