Thursday 19 August 2010

"The longer the night lasts, the more our dreams will be."
- Chinese Proverb

"She grew so lonely
in the end. Angels picked her for a friend."


Ol' misery guts here again.
I'm off to bed in a minute (and it's only 9 o'clock !), I feel rough , both physically, and mentally. I've also got a terrible terrible toothache, at my age too! I've taken every painkiller I can find (but in a medicinal rather than suicidal way!), looks like that tooth will finally have to come out!
I've been troubled by nightmares this week on three successive night, which is unusual for me (and I imagine everyone else!). I'll not go into the actual nature of the nightmares, but they were pretty freaky!
I'm still feeling constantly tired and consequently I'm having no trouble getting to sleep. However, I'm now having trouble staying asleep, which combined with the early sunrise, has led to some early mornings. Often though it's good to be up early on a summers day with the whole day ahead. It's when I feel the most optimistic, at least without the aid of wine!


“Don't consider your reputation and you may do anything you like”



No comments: