Saturday 17 September 2011

“More and more, it feels like I'm doing a really bad impersonation of myself.”

I'll soon reach post number 730! That means it's only around 365 posts since I mentioned I was nearly at post 365, if you see what I mean. In short you could read two posts a day for a whole year and not run out (except maybe the will to live) ! That's very nearly a pamphlet, if a hard copy existed, which thankfully, it doesn't.

As I tweeted about 60 seconds ago, I've still got a headache. It's lasted around four months, which is exactly how long I've been wearing these damn varifocals. I really wish I'd never bothered.

Billies house has a 'For Sale' up, imagine how delighted 'Mr. Insecure' was to see that (I mean me, I hope you realise - you did didn't you? eh?).

It looks like a new car is so far off the menu, it's on, well, another menu, in another restaurant, probably in another time zone. At least for now - evil laugh! Actually maybe three or four months, want that vagueing up a bit more?

Monday night, my absolute favourite thing - Night Shift! I shall say no more about it except there was a major lie in that last sentence. Can you guess what it was?

I finally had to bite the bullet, and put on the central heating tonight - in September!

Billie stayed over tonight. Sadly all we did was her homework. That's because Saturday she has yet another party, and Sunday, watching a football match (ugh!). Sadly Dad time comes a distant third, but I'd happily be third than not placed at all...



“We are not special. We are not crap or trash, either. We just are. We just are, and what happens just happens.” - Chuck Palahniuk

No comments: