Friday 23 December 2011

"It's a beautiful duck. It really is. But you see..... it's.... smiling at me!"

Well I bought that car and I really really like it. A Nissan Cube Kaizen in pearl white. It gets some strange looks but that, I think, is part of the appeal. Odd, is how I would describe myself. Not in a 'I'm Crazy me!!' kind of way just different. Not in an elitist way either, I'm not better than other people, just different.
Even Billie grudgingly admits she 'quite' likes the car now.

While I'm here, Happy Belated Birthday Barbara Hultberg. I tweeted more time appropriately, but it's the first time I've stopped by this old place since then.

 Billie and I watched 'A Christmas Story' today. Coincidently this was recommended to me by Barbara many years ago, but this was the first time we'd seen it. We enjoyed it.

Apparently it's Christmas in a few days...


"He puzzled and puzzed till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. Maybe Christmas, he thought... doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps... means a little bit more!" 







No comments: