Tuesday 6 December 2011

“You can't have everything. Where would you put it?”

Why hello! I'd almost forgotten about this dusty corner of the Internet!
I'm on holiday this week, consequently I'm quite quite bored, and that leads to , well miserable stuff.
But not quite yet.

Nothing is happening, nothing has happened, nothing will happen, but hey, so what.

Oh wait, Billie is moving house this week, that's important. From next week she'll be staying with me more, as she's not entirely enamoured at the new family dynamic. Silver linings eh?

My quest for an affordable Nissan Cube continues. Billie still hates them, and everyone else too it seems, everyone but me. I'd like to get one before Christmas as it'll be like a present to myself, awww!

I've been watching a lot of TV to pass them time. Dexter, once my favourite show, is well floundering a bit , let's hope the last two episodes of this season reel me back in (they will). My new discovery is "Community" one of those whip smart, pop culture quoting sitcoms I love. Sadly it looks like it'll be cancelled soon, just as I arrive. One door opens, another closes eh?


“Anywhere is walking distance, if you've got the time.” - Steven Wright (Happy Birthday)

No comments: