Friday 23 March 2012

"The best way to waste your life, ... is by taking notes"

- Chuck Palahniuk


My "kitchen" accidentally caught fire, or at least a small part of it, due to a toaster malfunction (it melted). For a few minutes I was genuinely scared, those flames could easily have gotten out of control, honestly.
Billie was disgusted that I bought the cheapest, whitest, plasticest, toaster in the world to replace it.

Part one of repeat root canal complete - at the moment I'm pain free, sweet sweet relief.
More drilling in two weeks...


(a few hours later) I had a call from Billie for an emergency Dad lift home. I'm just returned.
Being in that part of town on a Friday night took be back to the happiest part of my teens, a time when I had good (or in fact any) friends, and somewhere to be.
Actually from Billies present abode you can see the location of my wedding reception. It's only about 200m distant, and my best man lived about 300m, just over there to the left (sorry, I forgot you're not privy to my mental image).
I was lying in the bath earlier and pondered that nowadays I don't like to linger too long in said bath. However, when I was married, I used to take absolutely ages - I only recall this because my ex-wife would often bemoan the fact.
Point? not sure, but now I pretty much have all the alone time I want or could ever need , then not so much, a connection? You be the judge...

Rambling recollection ends...
 Welcome back community...



“Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.” Chuck Palahniuk



No comments: