Sunday 8 July 2007

"So wear your hair in bunches"

It's me Geoff! - Marty!

Pathetic ain't I?

I had to come home from work again, poorly!
Not diarrhoea this time, no that painful back/hip of mine. (dating back to an injury a long time ago - I believe I mentioned it earlier) I'm like an old man in all respects except... er none, really.

That means I've had to sit perfectly still all day just watching DVDs - hang on that's an average day, hang on, I've said that before, hang on ... ad nauseum.

It was a beautiful sunny day, but It took me an age to limp home. Worryingly there was a relatively young fella in front of me limping and with a stick, and I worried that if I passed him, limping on the right like him, he may think I was taking the mickey. Thankfully I was so slow the issue never arose!

I was listening to the new 'Manic Street Preachers' single and I really like theses lyrics, so much so that I'm making them my quote for the day ! exciting eh? you'd think I'd put the youtube clip here wouldn't you?




Now baby, what've you done to your hair?
Is it just the same time of year?
When you think that you don't really care
Oh baby, what have you done to your hair?

Wear your eyes as dark as night
Paint your face with what you like
Wear your love like it is made of hate
Born to destroy, and born to create


No comments: