Wednesday 21 May 2008

“The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever have to deal with watches you shave his face in the mirror every morning”
"cowboy" proverb

Look! this post has a free gift - an alcohol fuelled item I forgot to er "publish" yesterday.
Anyhow, thankfully the weather was pretty nice today, I had a pleasant little walk listening to music and enjoying the random music pleasures of my ipod. Amazingly I seem to have developed a new knack for getting up at a reasonable time. Free time in the morning has begun to seem much more appealing than the same thing late at night. Older readers may remember that from 2004 until last summer I had an ongoing battle with insomnia, which apart from the occasional blip, seems totally cured now (apart from the tinnitus thing of course).

Random spotted irritations! - blue tooth headsets! (I know, again!) Seriously, are there people (i.e. men) who think these things look cool?
Plastic laminates - people proudly wearing swipe cards, as if they'll grant them access to Area 51 or S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ, instead of the little inconsequential office they actually work in.
Really if people just realised how unimportant we are as individuals, maybe the planet wouldn't be the misanthropic mess it is right now! (sorry I was briefly serious there, flippancy is now restored!)




“I have, all my life long, been lying till noon; yet I tell all young men, and tell them with great sincerity, that nobody who does not rise early will ever do any good” - Samuel Johnson






(bonus post...)

...and thirdly, only joking.



deleted nonsense went here



“Worthless people live only to eat and drink; people of worth eat and drink only to live.” - Socrates



No comments: