Sunday 11 May 2008

“Sunshine all the time makes a desert”
Arab Proverb

Welcome to a world of bad grammar, non sequiturs, stupidity, shame, and of course pointlessness.

Oh dear. I woke up with a bad head today (it's actually Friday the 16th), and I only had one glass of wine - really (no really, that wasn't a wink wink).
I had been on a six day stretch, and it has been a stressful time too - hang on this is starting to sound like an excuse fest.
You may notice hat this post is wrongly dated, as I deleted an used draft to use these quotes, being lazy, and being lazy I didn't correct the date. That was a long sentence eh?



That explains a sudden second post which "arrived" last night , whilst sipping. (Just think of Back To The Future Part II) but was actually "written" first ! (but appears after this one!)

“We learn little from our successes, but a lot from our failures” - Yes another Arab proverb

No comments: