Friday 30 May 2008

“I may not be better than other people, but at least I'm different.”
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Well about 90 minutes ago my computer chair toppled over (and me in it!) the base sheared completely off! Sadly it's out of guarantee (older readers may remember me accidentally blowing up the electronics in it last year!). So here I am perched on a temporary replacement, I spend so much time in front of this computer, a permanent, comfy, and cheap replacement must be found!

I've just watched the "Lost" season finale, and boy am I flummoxed yet entertained! With this show it's the journey that's as important as the destination. For every tantalising partial answer to some mystery dating back often seasons, another two pop up! It's like trying to kill a Hydra !!!

Oh I bought a couple of second hand CD's today. Looking through the discs at home one was empty, what sort of idiot doesn't check the box? - me I suppose! Damn, £1 wasted!!!

Blimey my neck is aching, I've been spoiled reclining in that comfy chair for the past year!
I've got an appointment with Ikea! (well next Wednesday anyway!)





“There is frequently more to be learned from the unexpected questions of a child than the discourses of men.”
- John Locke



No comments: