Friday 18 January 2013

(2am) What terrible days off. I used to enjoy them I think.
I saw Billie yesterday, but It was no fun( for her) what with my nausea and anxiety. I hope she understands, and I don't drive her away.

Apart from that though, I've done almost nothing. Not just my usual lethargy, but I feel crippled by the way I'm feeling, I want to do nothing, find no pleasure in anything, and I've hardly eaten for days.
I feel quite quite dreadful. My friend Google tells me that apparently you feel a lot worse before the meds start to work, why didn't my Doctor mention that I wonder? I can't remember this happening last time. I feel giddy again tonight too, not alcohol this time, but I suspect more pharmacological related nonsense. 
Here's hoping next time you find me a little happier...

No comments: