Friday 19 September 2008

“It is far better to be silent than merely to increase the quantity of bad books”*

"You should see me when you're not around,
I'm a genius in this town
"


It's bloody freezing!

Post number 399 I notice. Never has so little been said to so few, for so long (oh it started well, but lost it's way a little - hang on, that's my adult life isn't it?).

A totally unremarkable day, which makes me commenting on it all the more strange. Nevertheless.

I maybe should have mentioned, I had a bit of physiotherapy last week. For the past month or so, since an incident at work actually, my left arm has been going numb, sort of like a "dead leg" if you know what I mean. It's associated with movements away from the body, like reaching up. or to the side, and can lead to hilarious consequences! (especially when driving - ha ha!). Nothing serious I'm told, but very annoying, and perhaps another sign of the wear and tear of middle age (oh woe is me!)




I really, really like Shakespear's Sister (sic), Siobhan Fahey seemed/seems like a total fruitcake, and still releasing excellent dance music I believe.





“It is only the wisest and the stupidest that cannot change.” - Confucius


*Voltaire


No comments: