Thursday 22 January 2009

“Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.”
- Jonathan Swift

"Longing to tell you,
But afraid and shy,
I let my golden chances,
Pass me by"

Another set of days off gone. Another set of days off wasted. So little happens to me, and I don't get a chance to engage in grown up conversation (anymore) that consequently this blog ends up drier than a dehydrated, desiccated, dry thing in a drought.

I finally got around to watching the end of "Carousel" tonight. I started it weeks ago , plucked randomly from the hundreds and hundreds of discs I still have unwatched. No need for a review, but the theme of unresolved issues, bad decisions, not to mention absentee parenting, resonated, plus the 'hero' is called Billy, I ask you!

I'm very unhappy.






(I've just realised that 'Lost' starts again tonight , and my usual viewing method is kaput, I hope only temporarily. The frustration!
I used to love dissecting episodes with Barbara.
- big sigh!)

No comments: