Sunday 11 January 2009

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. "

"I get the urge for going,
But I never seem to go"


Well it's been a while.
Sadly hardly enough has happened to me in the past few weeks for even a single post, but I won't let that stop me.
Christmas was the non event I expected. It was busy at work. I'm still waiting for a "first footer".
That's about it.

I don't make New year resolutions, but If I was to make one, it would be to just try

I got up at four o'clock this morning. It was quite stormy last night and I couldn't sleep due to the noise, and the pain in my arms. So I just got up. Strange having so much time to kill before work.

More worryingly, a phone call a few minutes ago reveals Billie is not very well, I have to take her to the Doctors tomorrow (assuming I can get an appointment!). I'm absolutely sure it's nothing serious, but nevertheless I'm still very worried.

Can you stand the excitement of another post? Then come back soon!

Current mood - antsy pessimism



(if you don't recognise that title quote , you should be ashamed of yourself)


"... You're still here? It's over! "

No comments: