Tuesday 13 January 2009

"To believe in one's dreams is to spend all of one's life asleep."

"But in your dreams whatever they be,
Dream a little dream of me.
"

What a strange and lucid dream I had last night (cruelly after yesterdays insomnia theme,I didn't get to sleep until well after 3am).
It actually made a sort of linear sense too. Anyhow, after I woke up I just couldn't shake the emotional baggage of the dream, which I suppose was predominantly frustration and regret. Since that's how I already feel most days, I was a ramped up Mr. Grumpy head. So here I still sit mid afternoon, still in my dressing gown, jotting down non sequiturs that will never be read again. I do have to venture out later otherwise this is surely how I would stay.
(Oh by the way that dream was not salacious in any way, but it did take place in a wonderful far distant land)



(see what I did there? dream? see? - suit yourself)


“Though dreams can be deceiving, like faces are to hearts, they serve for sweet relieving, when fantasy and reality lie too far apart.”





No comments: