Tuesday 17 March 2009

“The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.”

"Daylight licked me into shape I must have been asleep for days "

Helen of Troy!
I'm dreading going back to work. Night shift has finished for now, but sadly will return , quite unexpectedly, in April - Damnation!
No, I may have been a little loose lipped with some of my opinions at work, and fell foul of certain parties. I will say no more, except I hate conflict, honestly, no joke intended, why can't we all get along?

In quite nice news, my boiler was given a clean bill of health, isn't that pleasant and strangely refreshing?

I did my usual thing, of falling asleep all morning. I went to my Mothers around Lunchtime, and there was all my parcels - products of my Tequila fuelled purchasing last week - when will I learn? A bona fide pile of bargainous DVDs and Cd's - must get watching! Things seem to have replaced people in my life sadly.

Random thoughts, from a less than coherent whole.

There simply isn't enough time to waste! I won't last for ever you know, even the end of the week is looking doubtful! I need something new, maybe it's time to paint that picture, or join that club. You've heard all this before haven't you? This has happened before, it will happen again!

That Stuart Lee show on BBC2 was marvelous despite the fact he seems to be turning into Morrissey!



“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde




No comments: