Monday 24 August 2009

“Whatever happened to the good ole days, when children worked in factories?”
- Emo Philips

"She's a very kinky girl,
The kind you don't take home to mother "


I have nothing to say.
However, if forced - It's just after midnight, and for once I am very tired (plus I had one of those shifts today, 13 hours of it)
Furthermore I am in a right royal funk! I was already heading in that direction when earlier I got myself into a kind of nostalgia feedback loop and very nearly vanished into it.
You can probably guess what I was dwelling upon (if you need a clue, e-mail me!). I'd like to say more , I really would, but I am training to become a man of few words, so goodnight!




“At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote.” - Emo Philips


No comments: