Thursday 24 September 2009

“Confessed faults are half-mended.”

"The moon went down stars were gone,
But the sun didn't rise with the dawn"


what a fun day I had (obviously this is sarcasm)...

However, I did just watch the season 6 opener of House, in wonderful hi-def, and okay the story was sign posted from the first scene, but it was wonderful eh? Hugh Laurie , what a guy! (No sarcasm intended at all, no really!). But (spoiler alert) will Houses new frame of mind last? If it does, will it be the same show?
(I spent the whole episode trying to recall where I'd seen that lady Doctor before - "Not Going Out"! I love that show!)

I was up until after four am this morning, it's been a while since that happened. Not insomnia this time however (although those pesky seagulls were tap dancing on my roof again ! it's flat you see) but stomach cramps and nausea. Something I ate I expect, I feel better now, at least physically. Ho hum.



"Whisky may not cure the common cold, but it fails more agreeably than most other things." - Another Scottish proverb.


No comments: