Sunday 6 September 2009

“When you feel dog tired at night, it may be because you've growled all day long”

"Learn to live without me, then
Never learn to live again"


Well, another scintilating week over. I sat down to post a few times, but fell asleep on almost every occasion. Switching between days and nights really screws up your conscious levels, especially for a fine physical specimen like myself.
Given the choice I would prefer long dull shifts with nothing happening, sadly there were none like that, maybe tonight?

As for myself I've been in one of my more negative frames of mind recently (no really?). I really am treading water now, behind and in front the only thing my metaphorical self sees is a whole lot of horizon.
Surprises in life do come along I suppose, but I've already had the biggest and best happen (see any past references to Canada), and I'm not a lightning strikes twice kind of guy, unless, of course it were the same lightning! (that was a clumsy sentence!).

As I always new would happen, I was unable to find any last minute holidays for my soon to arrive 'vacation'. But a very late deal may still appear eh? (No, I don't think so either).
(Last night I watched 'Outlander' an okay actioner, set rather convincingly in Viking era Norway. All very nice, but turns out it was filmed entirely in Canada - again!)




“When making your choice in life, do not neglect to live” - Samuel Johnson


No comments: