Sunday 20 September 2009

“Eyes that do not cry, do not see”
- Swedish Proverb

"They say the spirit moves in mysterious ways,
Sometimes the way it moves looks plain berserk,
But two things you should be slow to criticize,
A man's choice of woman and his choice of work"


Me?Again?
I don't want to bore you with details (although anyone with half a brain and who's read more than one of my postings could probably make an insightful guess) but I suddenly feel completely deflated, miserable, and unhappy (yes even more so than usual). Why? well harking back to my facebook ponderings of yesterday, sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Draw your own conclusions, is it too early for a glass of wine?
(looks at clock - bleeding 5pm Sunday! maybe the most depressing hour of the week?).
I think I shall be scowling for the rest of the evening.

I'm not a violent person, but I'm off for some cathartic playstation punching!

“What breaks in a moment may take years to mend.” - more Swedish Wisdom

No comments: