Thursday 14 January 2010

“It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.” -
- Marcus Aurelius

"But in your dreams, whatever they be,
Dream a little dream of me"


A little dizzy, a little incoherent, but what else do you expect?
Time to move on ? absolutely, but will I? I suspect the answer is a painfully obvious no!
So bored today, so immobilised by apathy, self loathing, by loneliness, manifested in an almost physical pain, a knot in my psyche that has become an almost constant companion, but one that won't even speak to me.
Nothing coherent to say , but oh how I wish I could be completely honest here, but to bare ones soul completely is to lay ones self open to complete ridicule, so I will have to go on simply implying, simply implying.

Today had no highlights.

Tomorrow is always tomorrow...




“It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones slept better... while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more.” - Woody Allen


No comments: