Thursday 14 August 2008

“Music that gentler on the spirit lies- Than tired eyelids upon tired eyes”

"I've been waiting for a guide to come
and take me by the hand
Could these sensations make me feel
the pleasures of a normal man"


Well that's done, for now,
although I'm back on night shift in only six weeks damn it! I've spent today in the semi daze, can't quite concentrate state that the end of night shift always brings (at least for me). This is mainly due to the fact I don't go to sleep on the last day, but try and carry on as normal. Whilst this may work when you are young, I think my aged body may have to revise this practice next time.

I had to pay £11 customs charges for a DV
D today! due to fluctuating exchange rates the declared value was a couple of dollars over the limit - damn it! (er again) By the way the package was the Canadian TV show "Slings and Arrows", starring Paul Gross, of "Due South" fame. I've watched the first three episodes and it looks very promising.

My Daughter Billie is staying over tomorrow (yay!), I haven't seen her
for about 8 days, blimey!




"Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow" - Steven Wright





No comments: