Tuesday 12 July 2011

"Can I be serious with you with you for a minute?"
"I don't know. Can you?"

Since I'm the principal audience of this so called 'blog' I've decided that I only need a numbered system to describe how I feel. My verbal skills are limited, to say the least, so all I really need is a to say a number 6, which could mean, a hint of optimism, disgruntled, and a slight stomach ache, or a number 11 which could mean extreme self pity, a dash of self loathing, hopeless yearning, and a desperate desire to buy more Cd's. I could even sub-divide categories, pity/6, sighing per hour - 5 etc etc.
This could be a contender...

As I expected my holiday is already becoming 'groundhog day' , except unlike Phil Connors, no self improvement is occurring (I think),  but thankfully no sightings of Andie MacDowell (although playing the piano would be grrrreat!)

Today was a Number 46/sp7/sl9/tab 9... 






"Ned, I would love to stay here and talk with you... but I'm not going to"

No comments: