Friday 15 July 2011

"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury; signifying nothing. "

Looks like I'm staying put today. I'm fine sitting down, but due to a freak muscly spasmy episode, I can't seem to stand up straight. It happened yesterday when I took my Mam out shopping, and bent down to a low shelf. The upside is I look absolutely hilarious, sadly/luckily (delete as applicable) there's no one here to see the funny L shaped man.

I watched the last two episodes of "Band Of Brothers" last night, and, once again found myself crying - twice! The concentration camp is so moving, anyone not shedding a tear surely cannot be human, and the final reveal of the characters real life counterparts gets me every time.

“The aim of the wise is not to secure pleasure, but to avoid pain.” - Aristotle 

 

 

No comments: