Thursday 21 July 2011

“I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.”

- Charles Schulz

So little has happened the last few days, therefore - no posting.
I really felt like being a chatty Kathy too. Boy, I really need someone to talk to.

I'm all over the place today, I've been feeling decidedly odd, my minds a whirl. I haven't been outside for a day or two now, but I'm back to work in a few hours, so no choice there. There just doesn't seem to be any reason to go out anymore. Billie is on a school trip to Paris, so I don't even have that small calling anymore. I had some unsettling dreams last night, and i couldn't shake off the emotional hangover all day. I didn't even open the curtains today, which is how it all started last time (I didn't open my curtains for about six months prior to finally goin' nuts! - paging Dr. Freud!).

I've watched a bucket load of TV though, finally getting around to that Dirty Harry box set, I especially loved the San Francisco scenery (if money were no object I'd live there!), and I've started  'Game of Thrones' at last. It didn't initially grab me, but I'm sure it will come after a few more episodes. Northern Ireland looks very lovely though. 
I've taken a  bit of a shine to twitter recently, I can see how it could become addictive. I only wish I had a few followers, so my words of wisdom don't vanish unappreciated (oh yeah).

It's very very late, and I really should go to bed, but I don't feel tired at all, my minds a whirligig, at least metaphorically. 


“It is an odd thing, but every one who disappears is said to be seen at San Francisco. It must be a delightful city, and possess all the attractions of the next world.” - Oscar Wilde

 

 




No comments: