Monday 11 July 2011

"Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around."

Strange how things can suddenly turn about, and by things I mean of course my ever changing mood. Earlier I actually felt kind of upbeat. I've got a weeks holiday ahead and the sun was shining, at least intermittently. Then an evening with a petulant teenager, followed by my Brother telling me he can't make the one social engagement I had planned this year (through no fault of his own, I must point out), and I feel ,well, deflated and pointless.
I know, I know, I'm pathetic, but this is kind of low level cathartic outpouring blog remember?

I'm in a right huff, make no mistake...


Ho hum, I'm off to open some wine, and watch a loud action movie, so I'll probably be back later for some mildly intoxicated fun! Wahey!




 "That’s the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn’t good enough for me! I demand euphoria!" - from "Calvin and Hobbes"



No comments: