Thursday 14 July 2011

"A hobby should pass the time, not fill it. "

-Norman Bates

"Oh reality, it's not for me
And it makes me laugh"



My Internet connection went down for a few hours last night, and it was like THE WORLD HAD ENDED! Obviously if Ragnarok was imminent I'd probably have other concerns, but you get the gist, eh? I'm not a great lover of the mobile phone, other than as a gadget, but I imagine that's akin to the withdrawal a teenager must feel (especially one I know) when deprived of their blackberry, or what have you. I don't converse with anyone online, but just having the potential is somewhat uplifting, plus all the other crap too! lol ! (that "lol" was an attempt at some kind of meta joke, referring to the subject matter, it's not something I would ever say, as if!).

FYI (!) It's Thursday morning, the sun is shining, I've got the whole day ahead of me, but I won't let that stop me from having an absolutely miserable time...




"Don't worry Tony, it's only a movie." - Alfred Hitchcock

 

No comments: