Sunday 10 December 2006

and in a packed programme tonight


I still don't know the purpose of this blog! misery and TV seem the dominant themes. I find I temper what I write in case an acquaintance (there a few - honest) should happen upon it. Self Censorship! horrific. Had the day off today , never removed my dressing gown (save to shower obviously)or left the house, surely I would be a hermit if it weren't for the need to earn money - that's right I'm depressed again! an almost constant state since I was divorced. Thank goodness for Music and the internet! Well I have to be up for work in six hours , so its goodnight from me , and its goodnight from...er... no one. No doubt I shall return soon with more joyful stuff to buy (leaves room in a huff!) - The title is of course ironic

No comments: