Friday 29 December 2006

She's leaving home...


Well I did something very bad today - depending on your point of view, more on that later!

More importantly, today I saw my daughter for the last time for nearly three weeks. So what? you may say, well I'll miss her - lots, I shed quite a few tears as I drove away from her Mothers house, but as a consolation tomorrow she'll be in Orlando FL !!! so at least one of us will be having a good time. (I feel so empty)

But what of my evil doing...? Well dear reader today I broke my 11th commandment so to speak - Thou shalt not own an ipod! yes I bought one! To compound my sinning I bought it from e-bay something I said I'd never do. An ipod is a fine piece of equipment, I'm not one of its bashers, I just don't really need one, I can walk to work in 10 minutes, and I never drive very far, but I want one!
Shallow, petty and materialistic, ain't I a catch!

(dunno where the cash is coming from though!!)

No comments: