Sunday 24 December 2006

The Man with the child in his eyes... (huh?)


Started blog as idle chit chat, now seems to be changing to psycho-analysis! Anyway, I got to sleep at about 3am! woo hoo! I've had insomnia on and off for a couple of years now, and combined with tinnitus, and early starts I don't get much sleep! Maybe that's why I'm always so Miserable? (although I suspect not). At least it means I can listen to lots of music! (memo to self - must convert old vinyl to mp3!). I still can't shake off this strange unease that started a couple of days ago. Again no details but I feel like I finally stuffed my suitcase full of old feelings and issues (and even sat on the lid to force the locks shut!), only for it to burst open, spilling them all over the floor again. This may take a while to clean up!

On a lighter note I compiled a nice alternative Christmas CD to listen to at work, only to have it snubbed by my colleagues for the usual lift/mall stuff! philistines!

(see this photo? I liked that fringe! had my hair cut recently and it really wasn't what I asked for! - eek - just noticed that with that Hawaiian shirt and fat face I look like Brian Wilson)

No comments: