Tuesday 26 December 2006

" Diabolik! "



Well for Boxing Day that was quite busy (at work at least) we usually have about 6 patients, but it was more like 15 today - ho hum. Tomorrow I might investigate the sales (because at last a day off, and hopefully a lie in), there are DVDs to be bought after all, but the potential crowds are putting me off.

I just realised that all my entries seem to be written either on the edge of sleep or during periods of mild intoxication (speaking of which , should I open that emergency bottle of red wine?) I might try writing one fully awake next time.

(This picture has nothing to do with this post - except to say this film has everything a lover of the Sixties might want - E-types [his and hers], Ennio Morricone soundtrack, miniskirts, lots of eye make-up, Terry Thomas, a devilishly handsome anti-hero, and a glorious pop-art sensibility , in a word fab!)

I wish I could find this poster for sale in the UK!

(I love eye make up! - on ladies at least - I haven't used it since 1983!)

No comments: