Tuesday 30 January 2007

I Don't Want To Spoil The Party


Well I think I'm going to have an early night!(!!!) I've just been killing time tonight anyway, I couldn't enjoy any of my usual outlets, music , movies and scribbling. I've just been performing an imitation of my usual evening.
I've had a tangible sense of dread hanging over me all day. I feel that something very bad is on the way, I can't tell you what, I really don't know!

Of course it could just be my long shift tomorrow, tuesdays are a notoriously busy day where I work for some reason! but I don't think that's it.


Oh dear, I've just remembered - I have to plead with my boss for some holiday ( actually that may have contributed to my feeling of doom - my pessimistic side is convinced she'll say no!!).

Either way expect a gloomy confirmation , or an ecstatic surprise this time tomorrow!


Dig my poncy hat! - Time for bed.

No comments: